Gå till innehåll

Två nya posters visas "exklusivt"

Nyhet

Rekommenderade inlägg

star_trek_xi_superliten.jpg Två nya posters till Star Trek har släppts exklusivt till ett urval av webbplatser runtom i världen, bland annat till Star Trek Databas. Klicka på bilderna nedan för högre upplösning. Det är inga bilder som vi inte sett tidigare, men skillnaden är att dessa visas i svart-vitt.

Sedan nås vi även av nyheten att fullängdstrailern för Star Trek kommer att släppas för s.k. streaming den 17 november, alltså 3 dagar efter USA-premiären av Quantum of Solace då trailern för första gången visas. Vill ni veta detaljer kring den kommande trailern, titta på AintItCool.com, vilka verkar ha sett trailern i sin helhet. Om jag får lägga en åsikt så verkar första delen av trailern mycket god, visandes lite av bakgrunden för huvudkaraktärerna, men att det sedan blir alldeles för mycket "rymdvästern" för mig.

tumme_081111_poster_kirk.jpg tumme_081111_poster_spock.jpg

Källa

[ Till originalnyheten ]

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Det har visats lite exklusivt material från filmen för olika personer/organisationer runt om i världen. Empire Online har sammanställt en omfattande beskrivning vilket resulterade i detta blogginlägg.

EDIT: Även ett inlägg via Den of Geek

Ett inlägg av Simon Pegg från hans MySpace Blogg.

SIMON’S BLOG

Beam me up...me.

SPOILER FREE

I saw four scenes from Star Trek this morning!! I'm finding it really hard to be articulate here because my head is still spinning. J.J. presented the scenes to a four hundred strong audience of distribution folk and online press. A bundle of pride and excitement, he gave spirited introductions to each clip with his usual combination of nervous energy and sharp wit.

The third clip featured a certain Caledonian engineer's first appearance in the movie and J.J. pulled me up to say a few words/gush like a fool, before it ran. I was somewhat geek happy and slightly disoriented from the first two clips and the trailer (which was shown first and premieres to the world imminently) and was consequently a little breathless and lost for words. I basically expressed how incredible it was, as a fan of Star Trek, to be witnessing my own contribution to the series and what an extraordinary experience it was, as an actor, to interact with characters I have known for thirty years.

The scenes I saw were dazzling and seeing Chris Pine, Zach Quinto, Anton Yelchin, Karl Urban, John Cho and Zoe Saldana in action, confirmed my initial suspicions that they have utterly inhabited the characters originally brought to life by that wonderful and famous cast.

One particular action sequence was so tense and exciting, by the end of it, I felt as though I had watched an entire movie. It's been four hours since the lights came up and I feel as though I am still sat in the auditorium with my mouth hanging open and my eyes glassy and wide. I am beyond excited for this film and now officially, inordinately proud.

Can't wait for you to see it.

Live long and prosper...

Sx

Redigerad av Tuvok
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Skapa nytt...